Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I've Been Everywhere, Man

                                 
                                  I've been to:
                 Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota,
              Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota,
               Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma,
             Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma,
             Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo,
                Tocapillo, Baranquilla, and Perdilla,
                                   I'm a killer.

                       I've been everywhere, man.
                       I've been everywhere, man.
                    Crossed the desert's bare, man.
                I've breathed the mountain air, man.
                  Of travel I've had my share, man.
                            I've been everywhere.

18 comments:

Brian Miller said...

you know, following your journeys...i believe it...

Photog Ave said...

That is my theme song!
Love it,

~Avery

ShEiLa said...

I believe you...
anyone doubts you have photo proof positive.

ToOdLeS.

Dot said...

Cool combination!

rcubes said...

Rte.66...how fun! You're one blessed traveler...

knitwit said...

I SO love your work. Never stop!

Don and Krise said...

But have you been from Phoenix Arizona all the way to Tacoma?

Stephen Baird said...

don & krise,
yep and philadelphia, atlanta and heck i'm typing this to you from LA.
nikonsniper steve

Elaine said...

Hey, how about Alaska?

Slamdunk said...

Great. Me too--with hopefully many more stops to make.

momentsinaneye said...

Your photos are amazing as always. A journey begins with a single step.

Don and Sher said...

Looks like a great trip, have fun.

Don

@eloh said...

Love it.

Sniffles and Smiles said...

What a perfect photo (so crisp, and beautiful in its composition as always) to go with one of my father's favorite songs...You brought me a flood of happy memories today, my friend!!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season! Blessings to you and yours, Janine

kyungmee said...

I think you must!! Wonderful shot and feel to this one..!

Stephen Baird said...

elaine,
nope not yet ... but you know i am coming to alaska. more news on that in a few months. i can't release that info yet.
nikonsniper steve

Roger Howell said...

Hit song by Hank Snow 1950's

Theanne and Baron said...

Route 66...believe I've crossed it somewhere, never actually been on it. It's a legend...great photo!