Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hymn To The Fallen



Here is my tribute to the valiant soldiers of the past and to those brave men and women serving their countries now in conflicts all over the world. Please join me in praying for all those who make the sacrifice of service for their country.

Having a child serving in the military has made us more aware as a family to the real sacrifice a soldier makes for us. We are constantly reminded by that empty chair at family gatherings.

I wish I had access to take all of these photos myself … but I wanted to link them together in a tribute to those making the incredible sacrifice for our protection. Thank you to all the photographers that recorded such moving images of humanity, kindness and hope. May God protect soldiers everywhere!

Send a link to the servicemen and women in your families.

Soldiers! May God guide and protect both you and your families during your service and may He minister to you in battle. I want to encourage you for your sacrifice.

God’s blessing and protection!
In Christ!
Nikonsniper Steve

Thank you to Kathy Birchfield of Woodstock, IL for helping me put this together!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Praying for our military personnel every day. God bless them.

Anonymous said...

hugs to you for this tribute to the military...for the fallen and for those who still serve! And for those who served in the past and bore and bear the injuries of war, sometimes unseen! Governments send their men and women to war, sometimes with public consent, sometimes without, no matter, we OWE the military person our respect, even if we do not approve of the war. Thank you Mr. Baird for this tribute, I will make a link to it from my main blog!

Anonymous said...

I want you to know Stephen Baird that is an honor for me to have you follow my "Macro - Point and Shoot" blog!

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Very moving tribute. We have so much to be thankful for. Praying for Tara's safety!!
Sarah ☺