Friday, September 9, 2011

Jesus STILL Changes Lives!

Jesus STILL changes lives today. There IS hope! Do you believe that?
Have you ever seen someone who had their life transformed by the power of God? Did you know of their life experiences before Christ and witness how God got hold of their heart and watch a change occur that can’t be explained any other way but through an encounter with the living God?
I have! More than once!
Follow what Troy is doing today at OC Soldier. I have been blessed to witness the power of Christ to change his life ... just this year! I have known Troy since he was nine years old. He was a bit of a wild rodeo in about three directions at a time. God was at work in his life over the years.
Now Troy is using what he has to proclaim the name of Jesus in his world. Troy isn't talking theory and wishful thinking. He speaks from personal experience. I hope you will read his blog.
Troy, … may God use your words for His kingdom!
NikonSniper Steve

8 comments:

Judy said...

Thanks, NS Steve. This was exactly what I needed, right now, as I await word on a project. I want it to help someone else draw closer to God, so no matter what, somehow it will work out. I need the peace.

kylie said...

amen. Jesus DOES live. (:

Anonymous said...

You were right ~ this is a great blog! I was greatly blessed and ministerd to by it....I am a new follower!! Thank you for the link!! Many blessings ~ alice

Anonymous said...

He does. And I'm more grateful for it, than I'm currently able to admit.

Please have you all a good Thursday.

Joan said...

Jesus lives and changes lives. Yes, I have seen peoples lives change by the power of the Holy Spirit. They look healthier, happier and far more confident. Thank you Jesus for leaving your spirit for us to receive. God Bless.

Hannah said...

Seems like Jesus changes my life one day at a time, one decision at a time!

Carole Barkett said...

He does and did for me too.

child of God said...

Hi Steve,
Looks like a cool blog! Thanks for sharing this one. :)
<><