Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Strength When The Chips Are Down

God's word is so powerful and it is full of encouragement when the chips are down. I believe that the word of God has so much to say about God's ability to provide because life wasn't always meant to be a rose garden. There are seasons and I have seen quite a few of them now.
Read Psalm 27:13-14 (NIV) it says:
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
Be encouraged you who are struggling. God has not forgotten you. He continues to try to get through to you. What should you do if you want to experience this peace?
James 4:8a says:
Draw near to the Lord and He will draw near to you. God is looking for those who will seek Him with all their hearts.
God bless you in your struggle today. Draw near to Him and I am confident that you will see His goodness.
NikonSniper Steve

8 comments:

Judy said...

Amen.

mary pernula said...

Hope today brings you some glory~ Mary

Anonymous said...

Amen!!

Oklahoma Granny said...

Excellent post!

Rogelio Córdova said...

I believe in the word of God. I'm glad you're writing and thinking about the kindness of God our creator. God knows where to find me and hopefully continue to bless me with health and great prosperity. Greetings from Panama

Virginia said...

Thank you for sharing this.
V

De said...

Psalm 27:14 -- love this reminder to look for God's goodness every day regardless of the circumstances. God is faithful.

Unknown said...

God is good ALL the time. Thanks for sharing His Word and reminding us of His constant love and care!