Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Memorial Day 2012


Happy Memorial Day Weekend to ALL!
Our Combat Field Medic daughter, Tara drove through the night from Fort Campbell, KY and will spend the weekend with us. It was two years ago on this Memorial Day that Tara left us for basic training and to begin her military service.
I am learning to sneak out of the house for photos with her Army toys while she is sleeping.
Thanks to all of you brave men and women who serve this country now and for those of you who have served in years past when our country has called upon you! God bless you and your families!
I will be taking a short nikonsniper break to enjoy the weekend with our reunited family.
nikonsniper steve

6 comments:

Montanagirl said...

I love this photo you posted, and have a wonderful weekend with your family!

Judy said...

Thank you, Tara. God bless. And a special thanks to those who gave all.

Liesl M said...

I think this is a beautiful idea. I'm an OIF Vet (female) and love to see supportive families.

carol l mckenna said...

This is a very powerful photo ~ Wow ~ Thanks ~ namaste, ^_^

Anonymous said...

You must be so PROUD of your daughter!!! My son is a Ranger Commander, and I know I am proud of him! He is also a follower of Christ.

Enjoy your break...and I love the helmet picture! ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

What an awesome shot ....wonderful ...It should be framed ...beautiful