Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Beautiful Photography Award #3



This month's winner of the NikonSniper "Beautiful Photography Award" is ... Shelley of the USA for her "Birding In Michigan" blog. I love her incredible bird captures from Loons to Chickadees all in beautiful settings. They are all a delight to view! Enjoy!
I must head to similar settings in the future for more of these wonders but I suspect they are difficult to get unless you are well camped in Michigan. Bravo Shelley!
nikonsniper steve

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to "Shelley of the USA"

Giga said...

Nagroda w pełni zasłużona. Byłam, oglądałam i komentarz zostawiała. Pozdrawiam.*** The award fully deserved. I was, watching and comment she left. Yours.

ShEiLa said...

I will have to click on over and check it out... I love birds... all kinds. Thanks for the heads up... and congrats to YOU Shelley!!!!

ToOdLeS.