Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thanks Trooper Lund

I just arrived in Elko, Nevada. I got a tip (without souvenir) from a Nevada State Trooper. What a great guy. Trooper Lund pulled over to make sure the old man (me) was OK. I was stopped on the side of the highway photographing mountains. What incredible rugged beauty. Nevada! You are such a surprise. What a gem to have in our great 50! State Trooper Lund told me about a great place to photograph near Elko. I am heading to the Lamoille Canyon for sundown on his advice ... and as you may know by now if you read this blog ... I listen to State Troopers.

NikonSniper Steve

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It seems you do have a great relationship with the local officers and they probably do have the best tips. I'll be interested to see if he was right!

Eve said...

And I was only kidding about lending you my motorcycle Stephen! Our Military, our police, and our firefighters...deserve our utmost respect and gratitude! I also LOVE that pale horse!