Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Keep Gettin' SKooled In Photography

Every now and then I stumble across a photographer with clearly outstanding work that doesn't seem to have been discovered enough for the talent they display. See the beautiful work by Beth at SkyWalkerBeth. These photos are from all over the world and she is a very gifted recorder of what she sees.
When you get some time take a look. Take the time to go back into the older posts when you have a rainy day. Here is another photographer that takes me to school when I see her portfolio.
Bravo Beth!
NikonSniper Steve

7 comments:

Carole Barkett said...

you're right, they're beautiful

Zan said...

Agreed! Stunning photos indeed.

Lynda said...

You are right. She does EXCELLENT WORK!

Elizabeth said...

Stephen, this is so nice of you to post about my blog! I have much to learn from your photos. You have a great outlook on life!

NikonSniper said...

elizabeth,
you have a natural photographic eye. in fact, i see so many great photographers that are "non-professionals". this blog is being followed by more than 500 very gifted people that have tremendous skill. i simply can't comment every time i see a well done photographic job. many of you "take me to sk-ool" so to speak, meaning i learn by see good work done and then trying to do what i saw. in the process, i often get unique results by accident. i just not that deep a thinker! i was dropped far too often as a baby for that. you might be amazed at what i learn from people with far less experience ... yet they see what i can't and i feel a sense of debt ... because they all make me just a little bit better.
advertising what you can do is well deserved.
nikonsniper steve

Gigi Ann said...

Hi Steve,
I visited, I commented, and I will follow her for awhile. But, I have a blogging rule, if I follow someone and comment and they never visit me or comment I drop them. My time is value too. Sorry, that's just my rule. ; )

Gramma Ann

NikonSniper said...

well, rules are good!
stick by em.
mikonsniper steve