Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Road Trip - June 4 to June 20

Hello all.

Well, the first of several road trips is just about to begin. Tomorrow I will leave Chicago for a trip from Seattle to Portland (June 4 to June 20).

I will continue to post photos daily if possible in the evenings (PST) or as time is available from those locations. When you are from the great North American Corn Belt it isn't that hard to look forward to seeing mountains. So, I will grab as many photo opportunities as time allows. I will be visiting with 36-40 customers so I have my work cut out for me.

Next. We are closing in on our 600th NikonSniper follower. This will likely happen while I am away. I will announce winners of a drawing shortly after we have hit the BIG 600. Winners will need to send an e-mail with an address for shipping the 2GB cards. This will stay private. Please do not post addresses on the comments section.

I am still working on photo contest ideas for months ahead. We are getting some sample high-quality NikonSniper hats printed for the winners. Maybe we will sell hats if you are interested but only the winners will have the logo with the additional words Sharp Shooter in gold. Lots of ideas are still being kicked around. Just another way to say thanks to all of you.

And finally to all of you. Sorry I have not been too interactive with my response to your comments recently. I have been scrambling to get many things done prior to my departure to the great American Northwest.

Continued Thanks for your kind words and encouragement.
All the best.
NikonSniper Steve

17 comments:

spookydragonfly said...

Hello Stephen... I'd like to thank you for following my blog, my followers are finally showing again. I've read your profile, we have much in common. You have a great variety of captures on your blog, I've enjoyed my visit! Have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

So jealous - I love road trips!

Here is to a safe journey, golden light, and awesome memories. :)

p.s. How do I try to win a hat?

darsden said...

long road trip for me too 16 hours each way..heading up to West Virginia to play with the lil ones can't wait. Hope to be on line too but sooo much more about loving them babies!

have a great trip looking forward to the pictures you will be bringing back for us.

Kelly L said...

What an incredible journey you get to go on. Love love road trips - I did one from California to Colorado - never knew America was so pretty and the Rockies wow - wish I had your talent for pictures.
Love,
kelly

Ananda girl said...

Have a wonderful time. You'll be in my neck of the woods... and it is gorgeous here in my gorge. Ha. The area between Seattle and Portland is marvelous. You will find much to shoot. Safe jouney, sir.

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Have a wonderful road trip!!!! We are not a bit concerned about your supposed lack of interaction!!! We just enjoy your blog, and part of enjoyment includes commenting!!! Have a great trip! We'll look forward to your posts as you have time...God bless! ~Janine

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome trip, take many pics to share with us and be very safe!!! oh ya, have FUN!!!!...hugs, Jennifer

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Thanks for following by my blog (even if you are a Nikon user) :) Have a great trip - look forward to seeing some photos on your return.

forever lost said...

will you travel alone? contest?
thank you for reminding us all that in is in the common, everyday that our lives are built on. Appreciation under used!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Enjoy your trip! I can't wait to see the photos you will post from far away places! Have fun!

Ramadhani said...

nice to see you again Mr. Stephen
you have a lot of beautiful picture. I like it very much.

Edie said...

The road trip sounds great! Have safe travels and an enjoyable trip! Thanks for following my blog.

ShEiLa said...

awesome!

have fun...
see things in full view and not just behind the lens... sometimes I forget that.

ToOdLeS.

Unknown said...

Have a nice journey.. looking forward to more photographs from you!

Kcalpesh said...

Have fun on the road trip! All the very best...

zuveena said...

wow!!!! roadtrip hehhehee

JPT said...

I look forward to the pictures.