Thursday, January 14, 2010

Winner NikonSniper 2000 Announced Jan 20

Thank you to all of you who entered the drawing for the brand new "Western Digital - My Passport Essential 200GB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive".
Entries have now been closed. There were approximately 156 entries for this prize. If you missed this drawing ... stay tuned for future drawings announced on NikonSniper.
Winner will be announced next week on Wednesday, January 20. Good luck to all of you!
The purpose of this giveaway was to simply say thanks to all of you for following NikonSniper. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here. God bless!
NikonSniper Steve

8 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope I am in the drawing. I love your photos and try to keep up every day! I see you have over 2000 followers now! That's SO great! Enjoy your week!

Amanda said...

Dang! I missed out on this. What a wonderful thing to do!

Rose said...

Stephen, wow, you made the 2000. Congratulations!

Don and Krise said...

I'll be right here tapping my foot. ;-)

Lucy said...

See? It didn't take that long to get to 2000! Congratulations!

Debbie said...

Congratulations on reaching 2000! Thank you too for visiting my blogs. I have enjoyed your pictures and hope to learn more.

Take care and good luck to all who entered. :)

Debbie

Meeko Fabulous said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see if I won! :)

Robby said...

Oh I can't wait....my fingers and webbed toes are crossed...I need an external hard drive. Congratulations!!!! I am excited by 100 followers!!!

xxxRobby