Monday, November 28, 2011

Nutty 50 Questions

Promised a response to an emailer for these nutty 50 questions. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and will have a great Monday! God bless.
NikonSniper Steve

Nutty 50

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Well, technically I was named after everyone born before me. I have my fathers first and last name. Friends call me by my middle name. Foes call me by a myriad on interesting names.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Thanksgiving Day prayer. Does that make me a sissy?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Never really thought about this. I still print. I like my printing. The only cursive thing I write is my signature.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roast Beef or Turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Five grown adult-ish kids. And two far more civilized in-law kidzies.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
If I were another person I wouldn’t know me.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
I try to use it more and more but it really takes practice.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope. Lost them in a car accident.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. I would photograph others doing it ... and by the way, I wouldn't have the slightest bit of fear while I took these photographs.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Eggs and toast.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
On special occasions.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
When I was young I was invincible. Now I am very vincible.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Uh, don’t really eat ice cream.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
That they are in my way.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red baby!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My lack of aerodynamicness!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Our daugther stationed in South Korea.
A friend in Colorado.

18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Well, I had to google this dude. It appears he's an English self-improvement hypnotist. Never heard of him. Self-improvement instructors are a breed of their own ... but they cannot hold a candle to what God tells us in His word. I am saying ... If you have a good understanding of who you are in Christ, if you know where you came from, where you are going to and why you are here now ... Mr. McKenna's techniques won't matter a bit.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Barefoot now.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Turkey buns.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
A fan in my bedroom.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Red baby!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Black marker, bus stations, jet fuel.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My wife.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Mountain hideaway.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football, NY Yankees in October only.

27. HAIR COLOR?
It’s either gray or grey.

28. EYE COLOR?
Still blue.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. I look way better in nerdy glasses.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
mmmmm Bald eagle.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
How about a movie that leaves you saying, WHAT WAS THAT?

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Chasing 3000. Two kids trying to get to see Roberto Clemente get his 3000th hit.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Are those chocolates?

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Green jello.

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Camera trigger finger exercises.

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
2nd Thessalonians.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mousey pad.

41. FAVORITE SOUND?
Piano hymns.

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Elvis.

43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Australia is the bomb.

44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Dodging tough questions ... oh and dismissiveness.

45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In the Great White North. A Toronto hospital.

46. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
In a big barn in Woodstock, IL.

47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Red baby!

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
A $500 color option adder that is really just a (snobby) shade of white called “pearl”. It's the only color they had.

49. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSESSION?
Well, ... (I guess) my family means the most to me! But my Reggie Jackson rookie card is pretty close.

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
It’s way better than 60.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

I take it you like red and avoid really answering questions! Good for you.

Judy said...

LOL!!! Well done!! I have to learn to avoid answering questions. It's way more fun. :-)

Alice said...

I think you have sarcasm
down!

NikonSniper said...

Thanks Alice! I think I go into this mode when I believe there is only one agenda. I think this was about my view on Paul McKenna whom I have never met.
NikonSniper Steve

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Not RED Jell-O as your favorite dessert? I thought you had a trend going :)

NikonSniper said...

LDH,
Ha! Good catch. I'll say, No when it comes to jello, geniuses pick green.
Have a great Monday.
NikonSniper Steve

Agata said...

Now there's an insporation to ask 50 another questions ;)

Answers by photo :)