Sunday, October 24, 2010

Praying For You Daily



We think about you constantly.
We pray for your strength, courage and wisdom every day.
Tara ... never forget the words of David found in 2nd Samuel 22:2-4.
He said:
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation.
He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior
from violent men you save me.
I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
and I am saved from my enemies."
Love you always!
Mom & Dad

7 comments:

Flutterby said...

Thank you for adding that prayer. I add my prayers to yours that Tara may be safe.

Patrinas Pencil said...

"I am saved from my enemies"...God bless you Tara - God bless you mom and dad. awesome scripture to be remembered. what an honor to be able to lift our children up to the Father for His keeping.

Patrina <")>><

Populus Es Bardus said...

God bless you and your family and thank you for our freedom.

Cheryl said...

Tara, as suggested in the writings of Samuel may the Lord be your rock and your salvation and may He keep you safe until you are returned to your loving family.

Carol said...

Amen, and beautiful.

Glory to God said...

Steve -

I believe Tara will do you proud. You are giving her the best you can offer, God through prayer.

We are all truly thankful to have brave men and women serving our country and I thank Tara for her service!

God bless!

Jackie said...

Tara...Thank you for your service to us....to our country. May God continually surround and shield you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart....
Jackie