Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thanks To All Of You


Well, my wife, Susan and I are heading home this morning from a very enjoyable week in Washington and Oregon. Thanks so much to those of you who have come along with us via the NikonSniper blog. Also, thanks your comments and kind words. The photos I collected here will be posted over the next few years as there are far too many good ones to post all at once.
AND Yes, I'm sorry, ... I really am a Yankee fan! I hope that doesn't chase you away from this blog. We lost last night to a very good Texas team so our season is over. Some of you will rejoice in that. But I am still wearing my Yankee hat in the Portland airport this morning. I am getting a few chuckles from Texas fans.
Have a great weekend. And I dare ya to find some time to get alone and read some of your Bible and talk to God. It feels so good to get away for a week. God is always there to help us get away ... right where we live!
God bless. Hope you enjoyed the photos. Will be continuing from Illinois tomorrow.
NikonSniper Steve
OH Yeah ... and this is the cave I crawled out of many years ago.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I spent my childhood living in both of those states...

siberja said...

I'm really enjoying your pics.. it's almost like being there with you guys :)

Rebecca Rosenbaum said...

I am following you but not very long. But thank you for the photos. Please continue writing. It's very nice to read your adventures.

warm greetings from Berlin^^
Rebecca^^

Mike Simmons said...

Steve,
I'm sorry on three counts. Sorry that I haven't been following your blog closely lately. And also sorry that I didn't realize you both were in Oregon (we live in the Portland area). And I'm sorry the Yankees lost!

Have a safe trip home and God bless! Looking forward especially to your good Northwest photos!

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Great to see you are continuing with your exceptional photography!

Anonymous said...

Norway loves your photoes!!

Have a good weekend with family:))

Franz said...

Thank you Steve that with your pictures make me know places for me
reach, God be with you.

Francesco.

Nel said...

Glad you and your wife had a fun, safe trip. I could tell through your pictures! It is good to get away and just relax.
And you're right nothing like God's Word to help you relax! Thanks for sharing!
until next time... nel

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed every photo thanks for sharing, that was fun,hope to tag along next trip.
-Jo
-LazyonLoblolly

Blue Creek Home said...

Most folks love a good dare! I hope they will take you up on your 'Bible reading/talking to God' dare.

I really do enjoy your beautiful photographs. Keep them coming!

Blessings,
Rhonda

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

LOL! I'm looking forward to future photos. You keep us intrigued and allow us to see places and things we may never seen. Thank you.
Pat

becky said...

Oh, shoot,
I read your posts in opposite order! Well, I hope you stumbled upon the sleepy monk coffee on your own... and hope you were able to walk on the beach at low tide... some of the coolest starfish & best tide pools around! Safe travels home!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Just saying hello and enjoying your photos...

Becky Lange said...

Enjoying the pics, may be out there sometime soon myself! Yeah, spending quiet time with God -- crucial...and so sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent photographs, interesting blog Stephen I am greeting from Poland

gtyyup said...

I hope next time you will have time to venture over to the SE side of Oregon...the Steens Mountain is begging for your camera! Please keep my blog address in mind, would love to meet you too.

Looking forward to seeing all of the photos you took during your visit here.

Happy Trails~

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить фильмы
для сайта nikonsniper.blogspot.com