Saturday, July 21, 2012

Beautiful Photography Award #7



This month's winner of the NikonSniper "Beautiful Photography Award" is ... KenRockwell.com.

This month I decided to put a very different website on my winner's list. Usually you will see that I am after sites that show me tons of ability in a specific discipline of photography. This month, I decided to make you aware of a great source of information regarding photographic equipment.

I am often asked for my recommendations regarding various camera equipment. I believe that every photographer can benefit from the information and easy to use knowledge on Ken Rockwell's website.
Consult his wealth of information and ideas often. Consider contributing to his website if you find the information helpful.

Hope you all find this information as valuable as I do! Great job Ken Rockwell.

nikonsniper steve

1 comment:

DVArtist said...

Congrats to your winner and the info on equipment.
Nicole/Beadwright