Thursday, January 19, 2012

The "Take A Guy" / "Leave A Guy" Box


Perhaps some of you recall that Pastor Gary has been featured on NikonSniper in the past. He is still a crazy bike pedaling fool in mountain country and proved to still have the ultimate skill in athleticism when he climbed into a "Take One / Leave One" box in a Colorado cow town.
Gary has always wanted to have a blog of his own but he is a little too busy to have daily or even weekly posts. It takes him too long to type. HA!
So, Gary agreed to climb into this box for me as long as I told the world about his amazaing ability in photography. So, ... I am quite happy to show you some of his very best photos over the next few days. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Some of these photos would be impossible for me to get as I would never be able to handle the 15+ mile walk through bear country. Which is insane!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good....when you are tired of.... :)

Bossy Betty said...

May leave a donation?

aurbie said...

At first, it makes me feel sorry for him. Looks like everyone was chosen but him - but he has a nice smile on his face indicating that whatever those people were chosen for...well, for all I know they could have been in line for an execution.

That is too cute.

Mellodee said...

Where can I find a box like that????

Katherine said...

Ok he's not looking too upset about being pigeon holed...maybe things weren't so great at home because he is looking rather happy about the whole situation!

Tami said...

Neat!

Elizabeth Munroz said...

Where can I find a man like that? Great Picture!

chie said...

great pics you got here sir! and i love that 'machine gun' quote.

have a good day!


http://www.chiesphotography.blogspot.com/

Delirious said...

lol I love that Betty said she wanted to leave a donation!

Amanda said...

ahahaha. That's so peculiar!

Cool photo!

NikonSniper said...

hey gary!
you're gettin' quite the reviews in here. maybe next time we can bring a saw and i will try to fit in 4 of those boxes.
nikonsniper steve

Katherine said...

Steve your're no good to anyone in four parts but you could use the saw to make the hole a little bigger!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Can he fix leaky faucets and paint? What time can I pick him up?