Sunday, January 15, 2012

Beautiful Photography Award #1


The first winner of the NikonSniper "Beautiful Photography Award" is ... Adrian Petrisor of Romania. I love his beautiful real life expressions and beautiful landscapes. There are photos showing people at work that fascinate me. Breathtaking landscapes that leave me jealous to see with my own eyes. Check out the link to see his work and see if you aren't left with a feeling of being transformed into a world unknown by most of us. Well done Adrian!
If you would like to suggest a candidate for consideration for the next Nikonsniper "Beautiful Photography Award" please send to nikonsniperguy@aol.com.
nikonsniper steve

5 comments:

Evert Heskes said...

He definitely deserves this award. Love the pictures of the shepherd and the lady with the hay.

dj trish said...

wow I checked her page out.Incredible!

Adrian Petrisor said...

Thank you very much for the award !!!! I`m so glad you like my work :) Appreciate it !

Molly said...

Photographs with the WOW factor. Totally worthy of the Nikonsniper BPA

Bogdan said...

Well, Adrian doesn't use a Nikon to take his photos. He uses a Canon 7D. But he deserve appreciation for his photos.